Andrea Formica is appointed new CEO of Cefla
He will take office as CEO of Cefla starting January 2018.
About Andrea Formica
Andrea Formica was born in Venice in 1961 and holds a degree in Economics at Siena University and an MBA at the Bocconi School of Management. He can count on a strong experience in the automotive sector, where he held several international positions, that, in 1999, led him to become Chairman and MD of Ford Italy. Later on he acted as Senior Vice President at Toyota Motor Europe in Brussels, and following that, he was appointed as CEO at Fiat Automobiles. Andrea Formica is currently a Board Member of Piaggio & C.
Five business units
Cefla is a multi-business Italian group with a global footprint (26 offices) and a turnover of EUR500 million. The company is composed of five business units as follows:
- Cefla Plant Solutions (plant engineering in the civil, industrial and energy sectors);
- Cefla Shopfitting (retail design, shop equipment and personalised solutions for retail outlets);
- Cefla Finishing (machines and complete plants for coating and finishing);
- Cefla Medical Equipment (treatment centres, imaging, sterilisation for the dental and medical sectors);
- C-LED (company specialising in the development of LED technology).