Please wait.'

Page is loading'


Home  > Markets & companies  > Raw materials market  > RPM buys interest in Chinese licensee

Wednesday, 03 June 2020
pdf
Markets & companies, Raw materials market

RPM buys interest in Chinese licensee

Monday, 16 February 2009

A subsidiary of RPM International, Carboline Company, acquired a 49% interest in its Chinese joint venture Carboline Dalian.

Carboline Company, a subsidiary of RPM International Inc., acquired a 49% interest in its Chinese licensee, Carboline Dalian Paint Production Co., Ltd. The remaining 51% of the joint venture will be owned by Unichemical Company, a long-standing partner of Carboline in another joint venture, Carboline Korea Ltd. The Chinese joint venture, with sales expected to approach USD 10 million, manufactures, among others, corrosion control coatings and linings for a variety of industries.

Carboline Dalian’s headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Dalian City/ China. The company has a sales office and warehouse in Shanghai. Source: Microsoft
Carboline Dalian’s headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Dalian City/ China. The company has a sales office and warehouse in Sha...
top of page
Comments (0)
Add Comment

Post comment

You are not logged in

register