The Coatings Summit 2017
Defining our Industry`s Challenges and Solutions
Senior coatings executives will connect from January 18 -20, 2017 for the most prestigious forum of the industry in Shanghai, China.
Hosted by the International Paint and Printing Ink Council (IPPIC) and Vincentz Network, this strategy and networking event will once again convene the industry`s global leadership to explore major trends, challenges and solutions.
Join us in 2017 and you will be able to:
- Interact with a unique array of global leaders
- Hear exclusive presentations of pre-eminent speakers from America, Asia and Europe
- Establish new contacts and collaborations across the globe
- Discuss coatings management issues with CEOs of large and medium-sized companies
- Learn from success stories
- Collect ideas from your peers
- Network with some of the most important influencers of the industry
It will deliver unsurpassed value for senior management of coatings companies, raw material and equipment suppliers and related partners in the value chain.
IPPIC The International Paint and Printing Ink Council
Members of the IPPIC include: American Coatings Association (ACA) · Australian Paint Manufacturers' Federation (APMF) · the Brazilian Paint Manufacturers Association (ABRAFATI) · The British Coatings Federation (BCF) · the Canadian Paint and Coatings Association (CPCA) · the European Council of the Paint, Printing Ink and Artists‘ Colours Industry (CEPE) · the China National Coatings Industry Association (CNCIA) · the French Paints, Printing Inks, Artist Colours and Adhesives Association (FIPEC) · the German Paint Industry Association (VdL) · the Japan Paint Manufacturers Association (JPMA) · the Mexican Paint and Printing Ink Manufacturers' Association (ANAFAPYT) · the New Zealnd Paint Manufacturers Federation (NZPMF) · the South African Paint Manufacturers Association (SAPMA) · and the Association of the Paint Industry in Turkey (BOSAD)